Who makes the best soda?

Who makes the best soda? 


 coca pepsi

* Coca Cola

The best, with just the right amount of kick, beats Pepsi by far. It is delicious, with plenty of flavor and taste.M+113
Best soda ever, Dr. Pepper deserves 2nd and Coca Cola deserves 1st, both are good but I would prefer Coca Cola.M+84
So Refreshing and Great Taste... Right amount of energy and such things, other than Mountain Dew.. In my opinion it has the best Cola taste!M+73
Coca Cola is the best because of the special taste that makes it stand out from any other cola drink.

* Pepsi

Pepsi is the new United States soda I believe. It has perfect sweetness and flavor you just can't say no to Pepsi. It is clearly the best soda of all time. I truly love it.M+35
Not too fizzy and not too flat the perfect blend of Dr. Pepper and Coke.M+34
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT. Pepsi, one of the most delicious sodas in the history
Of US, is number 4. You know Mountain dew and Coke is great and all, but Pepsi is left in FOUR! This has got to change.M+18
Pepsi is good better than Coca cola I don't know why it's at the top of the list

You Chosse What?




                                 


Share on Google Plus

About jamli

researcher of all that is useful to me and my faithful readers
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment